Review my branding (thumbnails, banner, watermark)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi!

I've recently rebranded my channel, and since then I've really been trying to push that brand. I tried my best to make it more minimalist and focused than my original branding was, which you can find on my first couple of videos. I'm mostly wondering about my thumbnails, banner and watermark. With my most recent video I added text to make it more supplementary to the title, but I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Any feedback on whow to improve these things is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nick and Sammy

Live, Laugh, Love Brownies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! I love the watermark, that one is perfect. The thumbnails are great, no complaints on that (You can make the logo different colors though, it doesn't have to be a consistent color) Your banner is very well done too, but I feel that you can make it much better. The background is what is a little lackluster for me. Adding the castle or one of the parks or even one of your favorite rides in the background would make the banner have much more personality and make it a bit brighter.

Also your avatar is cool, but is there a reason you are not making it the new design you have? The D with the Mickey ears? I think it would be cool if you have the Mickey silhouette holding a balloon, but the balloon is your logo. You don't have to of course, just a suggestion.To match your banner. I would also fill in the white color with a different color like the one you have here on the forums.

Reactions: datelinedisney

xxheathermarie

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
HEY ! Another Disney YTer on here!! Welcome!!! I love you banner. Channel thumbnail I think you can make a bit more original and your video thumbnails look great!!

MudanTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Yeah, I agree with Nick and Sammy. The banner could use a bit of sprucing up. Compared to older videos it's a real improvement though.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there! I love the watermark, that one is perfect. The thumbnails are great, no complaints on that (You can make the logo different colors though, it doesn't have to be a consistent color) Your banner is very well done too, but I feel that you can make it much better. The background is what is a little lackluster for me. Adding the castle or one of the parks or even one of your favorite rides in the background would make the banner have much more personality and make it a bit brighter.

Also your avatar is cool, but is there a reason you are not making it the new design you have? The D with the Mickey ears? I think it would be cool if you have the Mickey silhouette holding a balloon, but the balloon is your logo. You don't have to of course, just a suggestion.To match your banner. I would also fill in the white color with a different color like the one you have here on the forums.
HEY ! Another Disney YTer on here!! Welcome!!! I love you banner. Channel thumbnail I think you can make a bit more original and your video thumbnails look great!!
Yeah, I agree with Nick and Sammy. The banner could use a bit of sprucing up. Compared to older videos it's a real improvement though.
I just took the time to edit my profile picture and banner. The banner is meant to emulate the Disneyland sign, which was the first thing I thought of, and I think it looks a lot better/makes more sense for my channel. I think I can even make an intro animatic out of it, which I'll start working on fairly soon. Also, props to Nick and Sammy for the balloon idea - I like it a lot and I think it finally ties my avatar to my channel.

Reactions: Nick and Sammy

Nick and Sammy

Live, Laugh, Love Brownies
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just took the time to edit my profile picture and banner. The banner is meant to emulate the Disneyland sign, which was the first thing I thought of, and I think it looks a lot better/makes more sense for my channel. I think I can even make an intro animatic out of it, which I'll start working on fairly soon. Also, props to Nick and Sammy for the balloon idea - I like it a lot and I think it finally ties my avatar to my channel.
Ahh, I love it! I'm glad you liked the suggestion. And I do like the new banner, there's more color to it and it does match the personality of your channel. Very well done :)