Gaming Returning YouTuber, now streamer, looking for new friends and people to game with

BadPixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello my name is Jack, or Pixel
I am 25, from the UK, I am a PC gamer, and have been for what seems like a millenia, but it's more like 10 years!

I used to make videos in the past on various games, up until about November of last year.
I then made the jump to twitch and having a blast, and not planning to give up soon.

However I now feel the need to return to YouTube, to expand my horizons and make more friends, and have even more fun!

Games/Ideas I plan to have on my YouTube Channel:

X-Plane 11 (yes I am a flight simmer)
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Rainbow Six Siege
CS:GO

Ideas:
Twitch Highlights/Videos made from funny moments on stream
A Minecraft SMP - Considering doing a modded SMP, with a custom modpack made by me
A "How To" Twitch from my own personal experience

Games I play on Stream (currently):

Apex Legends
Rainbow Six Siege
Satisfactory
Yakuza 0

However I plan to expand since I'll play most things with friends.

Requirements:
- No sub count (YouTube) or follower count (Twitch) I genuinely care for the friendship, not F4F/S4S etc...it's scummy and does not help your channel grow at all, its a channel killer!!!
- Ideally UK/EU, However if we can come to some compromise time wise, I am happy to play with anyone from anywhere in the world.
- Chill but fun and enjoyable to be around.
- Serious about wanting to succeed, but not letting it get to you, I understand the hustle, but first and foremost, FUN COMES FIRST!

If this seems like a gig, you might like to get involved with, my discord tag is: BadPixel#0971

Can you please respond back with:

- Console or PC
- Discord Tag, IF you cannot search mine up.

I also am part of a discord group, with a couple friends, if you're looking for a place to hang, and meet like minded creators!

Vorriio

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey dude,
Im 20 from England and play PC i play a lot of similar games to you and want to be making funny moments videos on youtube ive been streaming on twitch for over a year, and have had multiple youtube channels across the past 9 years or something like that aha

BadPixel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey dude,
Im 20 from England and play PC i play a lot of similar games to you and want to be making funny moments videos on youtube ive been streaming on twitch for over a year, and have had multiple youtube channels across the past 9 years or something like that aha
Added :)