Replying to haters

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I thought this article might be helpful on your response to hate
I'm fortunate to have only had a handful of hate speech to me, and nothing particularly related to my videos lol. I came across this hilarious article from WipeOutHomophobia.com who receives some as well.

Sometimes these ignorant comments really get me down, but after reading this, I feel like in future I will look on them differently and maybe respond with some clever retort ^-^

My favorite was this:
Hater #4:
“If you don’t remove Wipe Out homophobia from Facebook I will make it my life’s crusade to track you down and kill you. I have investigated you and I know who your mother is, she will be first on my list. You have 1 hour.”
Reply:
Well done on your investigative work, please remember to bring a shovel with you as my mother has been dead for 23 years.

Article link: http://www.wipeouthomophobia.com/hatemailreplies.htm

Consolex

you can't fall off the floor
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Oh my lord,

You bloody hilarious. Subscribed and yeah s**t on haters. :penguin:

RoyalTeeZone

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I thought this article might be helpful on your response to hate
I'm fortunate to have only had a handful of hate speech to me, and nothing particularly related to my videos lol. I came across this hilarious article from WipeOutHomophobia.com who receives some as well.

Sometimes these ignorant comments really get me down, but after reading this, I feel like in future I will look on them differently and maybe respond with some clever retort ^-^

My favorite was this:
Hater #4:
“If you don’t remove Wipe Out homophobia from Facebook I will make it my life’s crusade to track you down and kill you. I have investigated you and I know who your mother is, she will be first on my list. You have 1 hour.”
Reply:
Well done on your investigative work, please remember to bring a shovel with you as my mother has been dead for 23 years.

Article link: http://www.wipeouthomophobia.com/hatemailreplies.htm
ENOUGH SAID BIOTCH!!! Simon all you have to do is call you sister Tee and you know everything's gonna be MOKAY! MOKAY! ;) HATERS can go CHOKE on a BIG C*CK! <HELLO>

Reactions: Simon Johnson

ShadowPuppet2

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Damn, I don't get why people hate on others.. I bet most of the people who hate are people who would never make and post anything on YouTube, fearing being hated for it. Recording and posting something you make is a pretty brave thing to do, you're baring yourself for others to see, if people hate on someone for that they have a serious problem, especially if it's homophobic (etc.) comments. Just ridiculous. Ignore them and show them that they're not getting to you, they're not going to change youor who you are, don't satisfy them with a response. Hopefully they'll get the point and stop posting hurtful comments.

Keep smiling :)

Reactions: Simon Johnson