Removal Request???

MissOptimist

Reaction score
I requested Youtube to remove a video of which a youtuber is using my product without permission my permission to garner followers to his channel. Youtube emailed me back saying that 'more info needed'. The status for this Removal Request under my Youtube Studio has been 'Info needed' for about 5 days now. From your experience, how long has YouTube taken until they respond back to your removal request?

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Where does it say that people can not use our product without permission? How is that a violation of YouTube's rules or terms & conditions?
Can you link to the video that you are reporting?

Reactions: Nicekid76

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Are they saying they need more info from you? You may need to provide more.
I cannot understand what your complaint is from your post. What is the video creator doing that is against the YT service agreement? A lot could depend on what your product is, and how they are using it...

crazy-logic

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do they have a right to use it under fair use? if you truly think it's theft, then use the copyright laws to get it pulled down. But if you've uploaded it with CC and they've met the conditions, then you've given up your rights to ask for it to be pulled....

LearningStuff

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Other
Honestly I'm not sure you can stop someone from something like reviewing your product (or else millions of YouTube videos that review products wouldn't exist). But I'm not an expert by any means and we don't know what the context of this video is, whether it was a product review or otherwise.