Reflict Network Review - Is really best youtube partnership network ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saba

Reaction score
so i applied reflict network 3 month ago and i wanna tell you that this network is best and i highly recommended this network to everyone. first i like in this network is No Requirement. when i join in reflict my daily views was just 20-30 and No one accepted me,but reflict accept my channel and get chance to grow and also help me to grow, this is too important. so the second thing that I like is Revenue Booster tool, with this tool reflict network Increased my revenue Day by day, From that day has increased my views and according to my revenue. when i join in reflict my revenue was 0.02 cents daily and now my revenue is 7$ a day. i love this network! they also offers to everyone high CPM, no lock-in contracts and some great benefits which I think everyone will like.

and if you have some problems with this network,please tell me in the comments and i will add this in my review.

Thank you for your attention

Last edited by a moderator:

saba

Reaction score
Reflict Network Review

CPM Grade: (A)
Payment Options & Threshold: PayPal - 1$, Webmoney will be added soon
Requirements: No requiremens
Contract Length: No-lock in
Channel Types: All types
Music: Thousands of songs by some of the greatest artists.

Curse Network

CPM Grade: (C+)
Payment Options & Threshold: PayPal - 1$
Requirements: 1000 subs and 4000 monthly views
Channel Types: only Gamers
Music: Don't offer you

Freedom Network
CPM Grade: (B)
Payment Options & Threshold: PayPal - 1$
Requirements: 1000 monthly views
Channel Types: all types
Music: AudioMicro,Position Music

There is a benefits, Which this networks offer channels,But let's discuss and compare. so all network offer us No lock-in contracts and None of them don't have payment threshold,This is very cool. By this paragraph all networks are the same, but there is one importent thing, this is Requirements, only Reflict don't have requiremens, freedom's and curse's requirements isn't big but i think no requirements is better. so next is CPM grade, the apparent leader in this category is Reflict, they have highest CPM, between this networks. so curse is only for gamers and don't accept other type of channels but freedom and reflict accept all type. in music section freedom is leader, they have largest music library, In the second place is reflict,they have Thousands of songs and In the last place is curse, they don't have any music :D
And finally, we must show winner, i think this is Reflict network, they have cool benefits, I like most of all, but if you have another opinion, write in the comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The idea of reflict network sounds great but really, I need a real reviwe not a fake account telling that this network is awesome, if anyone really joined it I would be the first one to see that review and consider joining.

Reactions: nad and JonnyJ23

JonnyJ23

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
The idea of reflict network sounds great but really, I need a real reviwe not a fake account telling that this network is awesome, if anyone really joined it I would be the first one to see that review and consider joining.
that's fake account ? omg i just apply this network , pray for me please

lossehelin

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yep definitely fake account. his youtube channel is not easily found and the one i found under that name is only 8 subs. but i might be wrong.

But fake account or not, i believe that network is doing well.

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I didnt think it was a fake account, probably just someone foreign

Entityofsin

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Google TheBotNet Reflict Network.

Don't believe this "review" or anything the people behind that group of individuals says.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Google TheBotNet Reflict Network.

Don't believe this "review" or anything the people behind that group of individuals says.
Please don't bump old threads. This is over a year old. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.