Gaming Recruiting Youtubers with 500+ Subs for "Massive Cross Promotions"

GriFfSaLuTe

Reaction score
Me and a good friend of mine Gamers of Awesomeness decided to recruit 6 lucky youtubers with 500+ subscribers or 300+ active subscribers for a event called MCP (Massive Cross Promotions) in this event all 8 of us (Me GoA and 6 lucky youtubers) will play and record 1 to 2 hours worth of gameplay on a specific title on Xbox 360 and upload them to youtube the subscribers from the youtubers in the cross promotion will then go to your channel an sub to you, Earning you an estimated easy 100 to 150+ active subscribers.

Requirements are below:
- 500+ Subscribers or 300+ Active Subscribers
- You must own popular titles on the Xbox 360 such as Minecraft and CoD ect.
- Video content must show some form of Professionalism

Please don't reply if you do not meet any of these requirements. Thank you for your time. :bounce:

SeeNoEvilFR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi i only have 315 Subs but i wouldn't mine playing a few games and get involved in the cross promotion i own near enough all popular titles so let me know, but if you find better no worrys. :)

XxMoJoHunter25

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey,

I don't have 300+ Subs.. but i'm pretty sure i got something to bring to the table when it comes to CoD.. And i'm no gonna brag about k/d and stuff.. because i like to mess around like any other playing cod...
But i know what i'm talking about because i have won multiple prizes on CoD Elite. and Became Second on a CoD Tournament with 3 country's involved!

The Netherlands
Belgium
Luxemburg

Anyway.. Let me know if you want me taking part or not.. I know it's a long shot.. But sometimes you have to try and hit the Longshot.. ;)

GriFfSaLuTe

Reaction score
Please don't reply if you do not meet any of these requirements.

Back2RespawnYT

Entertainer :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Lol hey man i meet the requirements but all i wanted to say is its a nice idea but try to make it an event where its kinda realistic because this is qhere smaller youtubers meet up:) but any ways it is a very nice idea :)

GriFfSaLuTe

Reaction score
Lol hey man i meet the requirements but all i wanted to say is its a nice idea but try to make it an event where its kinda realistic because this is qhere smaller youtubers meet up:) but any ways it is a very nice idea :)
Add me on skype:
TeamGsG!

LawlessBaron

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
500 + Subs is making it a bit high if you think trying to get people with that many subs may increase your chances you could be right but go look at FrankieOnPCin1080p and JackFrags, they games and Frankie has alot more views then Jack im just putting it out there because it seems a little unfair to people just under the requirements

GriFfSaLuTe

Reaction score
JackFrags has
500 + Subs is making it a bit high if you think trying to get people with that many subs may increase your chances you could be right but go look at FrankieOnPCin1080p and JackFrags, they games and Frankie has alot more views then Jack im just putting it out there because it seems a little unfair to people just under the requirements
I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you, The 500 subscriber requirement isn't there because I want to be promoted. The main reason is because around the time people get 500 subs is the time they get serious about youtube and begin to try to have a bit more professionalism in the videos the post. That's the reason why you need 500 subscribers. :)

SeeNoEvilFR

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
There is alot of channels out there that are very professional but don't have the subs, times i run into channels watched a really good piece of content but they have next to nothing in subs, and what you offered above helps them and you. The 500 sub requirement is silly try viewing there channel, seeing what content they upload.