Recommendations For Paid Youtube Coaching

damiend

Reaction score
So my backstory is that I have a youtube channel that's been around for years now. It supports my existing company

In 2019, I was getting 2000 new subscribers a month - and making about 4k a month in sales from the channel - so it was a nice supplementation to the company and as the channel grew the income potential could too.

In 2020, it has shrunk down to under 500 new subscribers a month - and obviously, income has suffered dramatically.

I've done so much reading and research, I've compared other competitors in my niche, looked at click-through rather, average view time etc. etc. - and it keeps evading me why my channel is shrinking. I've asked here a while ago and nobody was really sure either.

Anyway - It makes sense financially to find an expert to help resolve this with me - is there anyone you guys have engaged with before who you'd recommend?

untemos

Reaction score
Have you tried youtube paid ads?

More competition in 2020 with Corona.

damiend

Reaction score
Have you tried youtube paid ads?

More competition in 2020 with Corona.
I have not, no - but I want to fix whats wrong with our organic first - I can see other channels aren't struggling so much in 2020 - so it doesn't feel like there's a dowward trend for us