• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Action Toys Fun

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi everyone here at Yttalk! I wanted to share that our channel recently passed 500 subscribers. It took a while to get here, and we are so happy to have reached this milestone! I am so thankful to everyone who has taken the time to visit our channel, watch our videos, subscribe to our channel, leave a nice comment, etc., and I made a video just to express my gratitude. I've seen others do a similar thing when they hit like 1 million subs or more, and I hope this doesn't seem too premature for my channel, but I wanted everyone who has subbed to my channel, as well as anyone here at Yttalk who has taken the time to offer their help, advice, support and kindness to know they were sincerely appreciated, and hopefully the video will help get the point across.

All the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: piaiscool

OrbitGuy

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Congrats! That's an awesome achievement, the thank you video was really cool too.

Reactions: Action Toys Fun

piaiscool

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone here at Yttalk! I wanted to share that our channel recently passed the 500+ mark for subscribers. It took a while to get here, and we are thrilled! A good friend of mine suddenly passed away in August after being diagnosed with lung cancer just one month before, and this has been a huge wake up call for me. My sensitivities have been heightened tremendously, and I am so thankful for each day and every good thing in life including everyone who has taken the time to visit our channel, watch our videos, subscribe to our channel, leave a nice comment, etc., and I made a video just to express my gratitude. I've seen others do a similar thing when they hit like 1 million subs or more, and I hope this sort of thing doesn't seem too premature, but I wanted everyone who has subbed to my channel to know they meant a lot to me, and I hope the video helps gets the point across. Also, this goes out to all the kind folks here at Yttalk who have taken the time to offer their help, advice, support and kindness - "THANK YOU SO MUCH!"

All the best
That's really incredible! I'm really happy for you. Keep up the hard work and keep your passion!! Happy posting and congratulations on making it to 500!

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It is always best to make videos for sharing your gratitude for the fans and subscribers. Congratulations for 500 subs. I am sure that you will cross 1000 subs border very soon. All the best :D

Catalin CHirea

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations for your achievment and I am sorry to hear about your friends. It's not premature ,it's who you are and this is why people subscribe to you ! Don't try to copy others youtubers , just be you !