Realistically, could I get a paid sponsor?

Daaave

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello YT Talk, I've seen a lot of famebit advertisement and it made me wonder: Could my channel (as small as it is) attempt to get a sponsor?
I personally don't think it's possible, and if not, when would be the suitable time to try and get one?

Riddikore

Overseer of Earth Realm
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thread moved to the monetization & partnership section :thumbsup2:

DaRealApollo

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
a lot of small channel networks give people sponsorships even to the small channels. I know Freedom! partnered with a few companies to give sponsorships to starting youtubers. I hate Freedom! though

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It depends about what kind of sponsorship you mean, getting products to review, financial backing of your channel, a product to use often in your videos, the list could go on :D

Reactions: UKHypnotist

phoenixblue

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Designer, Cartoonist, Animator
I think Famebit has a minimum requirement of 1,000 subscribers so you won't be able to access it yet. Even then, they aren't really sponsorships. It's more like getting paid to make videos promoting a product or brand. And even with the 1,000 subscriber minimum, most of the companies are looking for channels with thousands of subscribers. Freedom also requires thousands of subscribers for sponsorships.

You can try contacting companies on your own but I doubt you will be very successful finding any sponsors unless you have like over 50,000 subscribers.

Reactions: kankyo11

CaptainSauce

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Totally depends what you mean by a sponsorship. Overall just ask yourself, can I make money for these people? If the answer is no, than you probably can't get a sponsorship.

LemonLorraine

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Reviewer
As someone who works in advertising, the money they pay you wouldn't be equal to the impressions and exposure to their brand on their channel.. So unfortunately it's unlikely.

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Comedian, Designer
It really depends. Usually when people sponsor you it's because by doing that it helps them out too in a way like if a company were to sponsor you to promote a product of theirs they want to make sure that they are going to be able to get that promotion out to a good amount of people. If they see a channel and think that it wouldn't be a suitable place to promote their product it'll be a no. As an example, a company promoting their new game would more likely want to sponsor a gaming channel than a beauty channel. It all depends on target audience of the sponsor and the channel, as well as the audience size of the channel being suitable for how much the company is going to be sponsoring :)

FurryNomNoms

Deadpan Overlord
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I saw a video about this yesterday. The short answer is yes you can. Basically just go and write a descriptive email telling the sponsor who you are and what you do.

kankyo11

△ NooBie ♎ Neko ♏
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Guru, Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Hello YT Talk, I've seen a lot of famebit advertisement and it made me wonder: Could my channel (as small as it is) attempt to get a sponsor?
I personally don't think it's possible, and if not, when would be the suitable time to try and get one?
may you need 1K subs for Famebit Sponsorship