Epic Real Estate

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Real Estate Update 2020: With everything going on in the world right now, I think this is a good time to take stock of exactly where we are and provide an update on the real estate market as I see it. Is now a good time to be investing in real estate or is a housing crash about to strike? Well the good news is there's some really bullish news for real estate investors. We've got: - record low mortgage rates which has helped boost demand for housing - strong August real estate market - new home sales in the US increasing at the fastest rate since 2006 - new home builder confidence at an all time high …I mean, at the current pace, we're going to run out of homes for people to buy in just over three months! But then on the flip side we've got to be mindful that this could turn around very quickly. There are two main fears: 1) People are struggling to pay their mortgages. We're looking at several million people that will hit the nine month mark without having made a payment when the federal foreclosure moratorium expires at the end of the year. The Department of Housing and Urban Development data shows that 17% of FHA insured mortgages were delinquent in July 2) The frantic buyer demand is pushing prices so high, leading to an affordability crisis in which these higher home prices strip away the benefit from the lower interest rates. Now I don't have a crystal ball, but the experts all seem to be in agreement that market conditions won't be changing any time soon. So, here's what I'm going to do... I'm going to take advantage of the substantial demand and I'm going to sell a few of the more problematic properties in my rental portfolio. When Spring rolls around, I'll be looking to redeploy those profits into new rentals. And then I'm going to consider some super quick fix and flips with the opportunities that my seller marketing is generating. If you can secure deals off market at wholesale prices and sell them on market at retail prices to retail buyers, you'll likely be in a very good spot. There's probably never been a better time since 2006 to double down on wholesaling.

Epic Real Estate

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Everything You NEED TO KNOW About Residential Assisted Living (Don’t Miss Out!!)

Residential assisted living is an area of investment that has been growing with each generation as each generation is bigger than the previous. By investing in assisted living, you’re taking advantage of something that will provide you with long-term security for years to come. With assisted living, you get an income of, on average, 4051 dollars per person per month. Your expenses might be 25,000-30,000 dollars a month. With ten people in a house, you can come away with a profit of about 10,000 dollars. In terms of getting the house ready, it needs to be senior safe. That means sprinklers, wider doors, and ramps, among other things. Essentially, you need all of the things that will allow your tenants to have a comfortable life. Another part of getting your property ready for residential assisted living is getting licensed with the state. When investing in assisted living, you also need a manager and caregivers. This is where most of your expenses are going to go. The key is finding good people. With good people, you can take a hands-off approach and allow your team to run the day-to-day business. This industry won’t change for a long time because we’ll always need to take care of the elderly. Now, some of the big companies have started refusing to let new people in. With the pandemic, the smaller assisted living facilities are becoming increasingly popular because they’re safe alternatives. This is one of the best times to start investing in assisted living. With residential assisted living, you can make an impact on many people’s lives while ensuring that you have a stable profit for years to come.