Read this guys :(

JTAphotographs

Ask me anything. ANYTHING! o_O
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Reviewer, Designer, Cartoonist
So Id had a few days off because of all my school work and came back to my youtube channel to see some kinda bad news. I saw that my channel had been closed. Now, when I look at it not logged in it says that the user closed their account but I didn't... so tbh I don't know whats happened here :( Youtube being gay really :/ My previous youtube account was youtube.com/zzTIMEWELLSPENTzz​
But anyway, Its kinda disappointing but I'll take this as a 'sign' really. I'm gonna take this in my stride and say maybe making gaming videos wasn't what my youtube channel should have been. So, I'm now gonna follow one of my true hobbies in life; Photography. After a recent trip to London with me Mum, I found that my photography skills had found its' niche - buildings. After my exams, I have decided that I will start to sell my photographs, and I feel that maybe this is the kind of thing I should be showing on youtube; how to take good photos, lighting tips, background tips etc...​
So... I am going to make a new youtube channel which I will post in the thread shortly, and I also plan on changing my name on here to suit the youtube channel also. You could say this is a pre-warning so that you don't get a massive shock when my name changes on YTtalk.​
And don't worry. Im not gonna give up on youtube :D
------------------------------THREAD UPDATE--------------------------------​
My youtube channel is now: http://www.youtube.com/JTAphotographs
I would really appreciate it if you could subscribe :D

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
That sounds like a good plan, good luck with your new channel and photography :)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
That sounds like a good plan, good luck with your new channel and photography :)
thanks :) the advantage this time should be that I don't have to deal with copyright issues :D

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
You have a few, one youre promoting something that has potential to turn into a business and you already know promoting that stuff on YouTube is going to help with finding more potential clients or buyers (something a lot of people and businesses dont think about, just look at how many dont even have a website) and you can make money through it. Let me know if you want your username changed on the forums too and I will get that done, I know when people change channels for whatever reason they can want them changed to match their new channel :)

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
You have a few, one youre promoting something that has potential to turn into a business and you already know promoting that stuff on YouTube is going to help with finding more potential clients or buyers (something a lot of people and businesses dont think about, just look at how many dont even have a website) and you can make money through it. Let me know if you want your username changed on the forums too and I will get that done, I know when people change channels for whatever reason they can want them changed to match their new channel :)
thanks michael :) it would be great if you could change my YTtalk username to " JTAphotographs " thanks :D

Future History Projects

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Aww man, I would probably cry if they shut down my channel. I've spent so much time and money to get my channel and videos to the way they are. I'm talking about camera, macbook, editing programs. Plus the countless hours of research. Best of luck, fellow YT talker!

JTAphotographs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Aww man, I would probably cry if they shut down my channel. I've spent so much time and money to get my channel and videos to the way they are. I'm talking about camera, macbook, editing programs. Plus the countless hours of research. Best of luck, fellow YT talker!
I kinda felt bad when it happened but I manned up and decided its not the end of the world :D

JostenVlogs

I Vlog Everday On Youtube
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Good luck with everything. I'll be checking out your photography.