Rachel Amber Made Me Gay

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Seriously, I love Rachel Amber so much, and we finally get to see more of her in this video! Turns out she's a theater geek too, a very punk theater geek who ditches school.
Thank you so much for taking some time outta your day to check out this thread! If you liked the video, I have a ton of other gameplay videos on my channel so go check those out too if you're into that kinda thing!

Careful saying stuff like this, if ur not actually gay it can come off as rude and u can get backlash from the LGBT comm.

Careful saying stuff like this, if ur not actually gay it can come off as rude and u can get backlash from the LGBT comm.
I mean, considering I'm bisexual I should be fine, especially since the lgbt community uses gay like an umbrella term:happy:

Late response lol. Ur fine just saying careful, u know them internet trolls like a good pitch and fork rally. Let me share you a personal story in wish i will call out the s****y university.

My wife is Pan/bisexual aswell, she studied in University of louisville in kentucky and she join the LGBT community because she said she was pan/bi. They saw her with me one day and from that point on the shamed her and forced her out because they said " you lied about you being gay" wish she replys....bisexuall...hellooo. She ended up being depressed and quit college a year after. Good thing she already has a Bach and masters.

Late response lol. Ur fine just saying careful, u know them internet trolls like a good pitch and fork rally. Let me share you a personal story in wish i will call out the s****y university.

My wife is Pan/bisexual aswell, she studied in University of louisville in kentucky and she join the LGBT community because she said she was pan/bi. They saw her with me one day and from that point on the shamed her and forced her out because they said " you lied about you being gay" wish she replys....bisexuall...hellooo. She ended up being depressed and quit college a year after. Good thing she already has a Bach and masters.
Damn, yeah that sounds like college tbh. That's why I'm avoiding the LGBT club here, they're pretty ruthless.

Back