Question for YT partners. How has your last 30 days views been. Up? Down? Same?

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I am just wondering what other bigger channels are seeing this time of the year in 2020. Traditionally, this has been my best time of the year. Not this year. I have seen drops on all stays over the last 30 days.

Guesses as to why? 2020 election. Covid fatigue. Social media exhaustion due to negetive political garbage (ads, potss, etc)?

So how has your September and October been?

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
it's unrelated to current channel topic thus will attract viewers not interested in videos made in recent years, I did however reupload these on separate channel just so that they are available to whoever needs it but will likely not keep up with that channel
Yeah, I had to do something similar. My main channel's topic is centered Homsteading DIY and Outdoor Sports, but kept getting offers to test out tech gear, so I had to create another channel for that type of stuff. It is hard to maintain two channels and release steady content on both, but my other channel is see growth and I keep up with it as much as I can.

TYTD

If it's radioactive, Its on TYTD
Reaction score
Website
tytdreviews.com
Channel Type
Reviewer
the last 30 days started with one of my biggest droughts in subs and views I've had in a VERY long time (No subs for over a week + barely breaking 60 views a day) this then inverted in the last 2 weeks and I saw a spike of 15 subscribers in 10 days and my views doubled to between 110 and 130 a day. no idea why, all I can tell from my analytics is that people have started rewatching my halloween and christmas content more regularly and some playlists I made for that content have seen an increase in activity to.

all this being said in the last 3 days while the views have continued to hold steady they are slowly starting to decline a bit and I havent had a subscriber in nearly 4 days. which is unusual...So I dont know...at this point I think youtubes just messing with me sometimes :giggle:

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My views have stayed about the same, but my income has more than doubled. My viewers say there are a lot more adds recently, 2 or 3 before the vid sometimes. Coincidentally, YT has started automatically putting mid-roll ads, and I did not opt out...

Reactions: Jungle Explorer

Jungle Explorer

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
My views have stayed about the same, but my income has more than doubled. My viewers say there are a lot more adds recently, 2 or 3 before the vid sometimes. Coincidentally, YT has started automatically putting mid-roll ads, and I did not opt out...
Yeah. I noticed that increase in ads and the increase in income while my views are declining. Could it be that all the extra ads are driving viewers away from YT? YT had better watch out. People don't mind ads too much if they are reasonable, but if they become too aggressive, they will go somewhere else.