Quality of my channel and resent video

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone. How is my channel? Is the quality of my banner and logo good? Anything I should work on? How about my most resent video. Quality of thumbnail and edits. What I do know is my audio is a little jacked up. Anything else? Channel Video

DinHasAim

Reaction score
i love the banner and the logo your edits are very good so if the thumbnail but you could a** some more colour , the audio quality is good but if you haven't already then try audacity to edit your audio, other than that keep uploading until people start to notice you man good job try to upload twice a week as well if you can to try and make more people be interested in you channel

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi, your gaming channel looks good
good banner & latest thumbnail designs
I started with games as well, vids still there :cold: glad it is in the past as that step proved to be very costly, but ultimately it led to current day

Reactions: MellishGaming

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Hey man! I checked out the most recent video and it was pretty well edited as well as the banner and audio! and what I would say to improve is pretty much the description, take advantage of it, it has helped my channel a good bit with incorporating tags and such!

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! I checked out the most recent video and it was pretty well edited as well as the banner and audio! and what I would say to improve is pretty much the description, take advantage of it, it has helped my channel a good bit with incorporating tags and such!
Hey! Thank you for the advice. I just never know how to make a good description lol. Ill try to make it better.

Reactions: AntsDeKing

AntsDeKing

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
No problem man, there should be some videos on about how to utilize it more in YouTube and good luck to us gamers!