Gaming PS4 YOUTUBE GAMING GROUP

MONK_56

Reaction score
So I've recently got back into creating YouTube videos and I am looking for people who enjoy gaming and creating YouTube videos.

I have a channel, but I have been slacking because I lose motivation because I don't have a good group of friends that are consistent with playing together. So I came here in hopes that some of you will want to have fun and create YouTube videos together.

Games: Friday the 13th, Fortnite, Gang Beasts, Call of Duty WWII, Rainbow Six Siege, Ark, GTA V, Metal Gear V, Battlefield 1 and 4, Chivalry, DOOM, For Honor, and a few others.

REQUIREMENTS:
Must be over 18+
Play on PS4 (I don't have a PC or XBOX)
Have access to a computer or laptop (we can set up a way to send footage to each other)
Have skills in editing
Good mic setup (I have a Blue Yeti)
I would say be motivated and fairly serious about YouTube

So if you're interested and serious about wanting to create together, message me on here or on playstation
PSN: MONK_56

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Reactions: AddePaddeHD

Paranoia_Origins

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I've recently got back into creating YouTube videos and I am looking for people who enjoy gaming and creating YouTube videos.

I have a channel, but I have been slacking because I lose motivation because I don't have a good group of friends that are consistent with playing together. So I came here in hopes that some of you will want to have fun and create YouTube videos together.

Games: Friday the 13th, Fortnite, Gang Beasts, Call of Duty WWII, Rainbow Six Siege, Ark, GTA V, Metal Gear V, Battlefield 1 and 4, Chivalry, DOOM, For Honor, and a few others.

REQUIREMENTS:
Must be over 18+
Play on PS4 (I don't have a PC or XBOX)
Have access to a computer or laptop (we can set up a way to send footage to each other)
Have skills in editing
Good mic setup (I have a Blue Yeti)
I would say be motivated and fairly serious about YouTube

So if you're interested and serious about wanting to create together, message me on here or on playstation
PSN: MONK_56

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Rainbow Six Siege (just got the game so i don't know how to play it if thats ok with you), GTA V, Been a long time since i played Battlefield but i can get back into it.

29 Years Old
Play on PS4
Has access to a laptop
PSN: Paranoia Origins
Have skills in editing, since i edit all my videos and such cause no other YouTube has my outro style like i do.
I have a Great working mic (working on saving for a Blue Yeti but after i save up and get an apartment for myself 1st)
I would say i'm "Determined" and fairly serious about growing as a gaming youtuber.