Gaming PS4 Funny Moments Collab??

ragesquad2.0

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Logan and I own the YT channel RageSquad2.0 and i was wondering if anyone wanted to collaborate to help each other grow.I record voices with Skype and i dont care how many subs you got.

The purpose of my channel is to help small youtubers grow. I use it so multiple youtubers can collaborate and help each other grow just by playing with each other. I have about 8 people including me in the group as of right now. If you are interested, heres the games we play.

Gta 5
bo3
infinite warfare
mwr
minecraft

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to collab with you guys I have COD IW, and COD BO3 I was wondering what time you would be available at?

ragesquad2.0

Reaction score
any time you are available, i would prefer later than sooner though.

Obed

Reaction score
Hey I want to do a callab with you, I am available any day from 12 to 10. Tell me what you think about it

DubsThaGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I want to do a callab with you, I am available any day from 12 to 10. Tell me what you think about it[/QUOT

ok cool i am available from 4:00pm to about 10pm (cause of school :/) on weekdays that is, on weekends i am available whenever

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I got ps4 and I like to collab PSN: Anjim Plays

BrandonNexus

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm GigaPlayerX and i'm looking for new people to do some skits and funny moments with. I have over 2K subscribers and growing! I play Black Ops 3 and GTA V Online (Since those are the only 2 games I have XD) I would love to meet up with you and perhaps do a video sometime? I'm pretty good when it comes to commentary. My gamertag in PSN is GigaPlayer5000 and GigaPlayerX on Youtube. Hope hearing from you!