Promoting YouTubers. Need opinions

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I thought of this idea and was curious what other YouTubers thought.

Who would be interested in me creating a dedicated YouTube Channel promoting other YouTubers along with a blog for these YouTubers?

Obviously we would have to figure out the logistics with copyright etc. But I really want to help out YouTubers.

If you think this would be a good idea. Comment below.

obscurimity

YTT's Tanager
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
It's not a bad idea, smaller channels love neat ways to have exposure. I'd say the one thing is, I think that kind of channel would only gain subscribers as well if it had some kind of hook.
I just mean, maybe an enthusiastic host to accompany each video, something along those lines.

offbeatbryce

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
It's not a bad idea, smaller channels love neat ways to have exposure. I'd say the one thing is, I think that kind of channel would only gain subscribers as well if it had some kind of hook.
I just mean, maybe an enthusiastic host to accompany each video, something along those lines.
I was thinking more of uploading a videos giving announcements to other YouTubers and what they are up to. Then linking to their full videos. Maybe even interviewing YouTubers on the channel

Reactions: KingRay111

Luke (WhatsItLike?)

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
im still very small on youtube so thats what people like me would love tbh, chance to network, and could even bring collabs etc to people who meet through you etc, and i love the interview side of your idea

Reactions: offbeatbryce

terror569

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I actually love this idea since I'm really small youtuber. I always wanted to go into higher numbers on youtube and then help out other smaller youtubers and see their reactions. There are so many talented youtubers with a small fan base

KQ4rt

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I've seen people done this before and here are some tips that I think might be useful
1/ Before you mention any channels, make sure you let them know!
2/ Create a template or document and send to those channel owners to sign it (to make sure they own or have rights to use and show all the materials in their videos) so that you can reduce the copyright problems.
3/ It will be a great idea to do a video where you interview a "best of the week" channel through Skype once a week. This will help you bond with other Youtubers also create a healthy competitive atmosphere.
4/ Mention channels in groups or categories. For example, if you talk about art channel, then your whole video should be about art channels, if it's about vlog, then all vlogs. This will make it easier to see the different between channels therefore more knowledge about creating Youtube channel in a specific activity.

Hope it helps :)