Music Producer Looking To Collaborate

V3XL0R

Personifying Music Since 1994
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
So I make electronic music for the most part, but I've branched into classical, rap, jazz, and indie to name a few genres I've dabbed into in the past. As a producer, I'd like to collaborate with anyone, whether it be a vocalist or another music producer. If you're interested, hit me up. You can find my music on my YouTube to get an idea of what you'd be looking forward to when working with me.

Dave2017

Get The Picture?
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I might be interested.. I´m looking for someone who makes music and then I was thinking that I could do my animations to the music.. But I´m not sure 100% how to go about it.. I will check you channel out and se what kind of music you are into:up2: And feel free to check out my channel to see if you can see yourself producing music for my animations

Reactions: V3XL0R

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hi, i make rap music and im always looking for producers to collab with

Reactions: V3XL0R

V3XL0R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
I might be interested.. I´m looking for someone who makes music and then I was thinking that I could do my animations to the music.. But I´m not sure 100% how to go about it.. I will check you channel out and se what kind of music you are into:up2: And feel free to check out my channel to see if you can see yourself producing music for my animations
@Dave2017 I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but if we can make something happen, I'm game. For my most recent music, you can go to my bandcamp page. I just released an album yesterday.

Hi, i make rap music and im always looking for producers to collab with
@MAXX ADORNO Cool. I've actually made a couple of rap tracks myself before. I actually have this dark trap beat already made that's been sitting around for a few weeks if you're interested in providing lyrics to it. Not sure if you've heard my music, but you can feel free to go to my YouTube page or Bandcamp.

MAXX ADORNO

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
@Dave2017 I'm not sure what kind of music you're into, but if we can make something happen, I'm game. For my most recent music, you can go to my bandcamp page. I just released an album yesterday.

@MAXX ADORNO Cool. I've actually made a couple of rap tracks myself before. I actually have this dark trap beat already made that's been sitting around for a few weeks if you're interested in providing lyrics to it. Not sure if you've heard my music, but you can feel free to go to my YouTube page or Bandcamp.
I would be interested, can you email it to me so i can listen to it?

V3XL0R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator

Thunderbird

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi mate, I have been composing different music genres for about year or 2 and also sing, you can find some examples in Soundcloud /MusicThunderbird. The latest song 'Before it's too late' might interest you.

V3XL0R

Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician, Animator
Hi mate, I have been composing different music genres for about year or 2 and also sing, you can find some examples in Soundcloud /MusicThunderbird. The latest song 'Before it's too late' might interest you.
I've listened to a few songs of yours. I like some of the elements that you've portrayed in "Before It's Too Late". However, "On The Ropes" has really grabbed my attention. That track in particular is a track I would make a remix of. I'd be down to work with you, no matter what it is we end up making. Because, see, I make a wide variety of music too (not just electronic/dubstep). If you have any ideas or thoughts about this, please let me know. I'd love to hear what you have to say and if it's something we can come together on.