Processing 89% ... Video processing is taking longer than expected. Hold tight.

zam

Reaction score
I have been waiting 3 hours with this message (Processing 89% ... Video processing is taking longer than expected. Hold tight.) and nothing is happening I tried re-uploading, restarting my pc and I have no more ideas please help.

BuildALot Acres

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Some of my videos took a few minutes, other times they took upwards of 12 hours. Same approximate length video's. I don't know why. It messed up when I wanted to release the video. I have since switched to uploading them well ahead of time, and scheduling them on my two release days each week. Much better process, and avoids waiting for uploads. You can do it while your sleeping, etc. Doesn't matter at that point.

Reactions: zam

Nic Kayless

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Yeah, it seems to have no rhyme or reason. Sometimes shorter videos take hours and then a longer video can fully upload and process in just a few minutes. It's wild. One thing I've noticed is that if I try to upload at peak times, then it seems to take longer. Not sure if this is always true, just a noticed if I try to upload around 11-1pm, it's crazy slow.

Reactions: zam