Problem with my channel YouTube Glitch

Alkeo

Reaction score
Hello everyone ... I have a problem with youtube ...
I have an account on youtube with 800+ subscribers and 5000 watch time and I just wanted to link to adsense ... I connected it to the beginning but then decided to connect to another address ( ) adsense but here I got a problem now with a mistake that says as in the photo then I tried to connect again with me the account that I had but I get the same problem ... and after a few days I noticed that had these monertization icons to the videos I do not understand what's going on, I hope somebody help me

vitofaber

I've Got It
Reaction score
you changed adsense too many times in short time, so you have to wait for 3 week to do it again.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
On the second screenshot - That screen is for adsense for websites, not for Youtube. After you have created your adsense account, you need to associate it to your YT channel from Youtube itself. You do it from here:https://www.youtube.com/account_monetization?o=U

For the third screenshot - What is your question? Those "monetization icons" are grey. That means that monetization is NOT enabled for those videos. When enabled, the icons are green.

UKHypnotist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Market Harborough, Leicestershire, England
Channel Type
Musician
Also, your Monetization page is saying: "Get reviewed when you reach 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours of watch time in the past 365 days". This tells me you are most likely mistaking 5000 minutes for 5000 hours. I'd say straighten out your AdSense connection problems; then worry about reaching the application threshold.

You cannot apply to the YPP without a valid connection to an active AdSense account; so the thresholds can be sorted after the AdSense is.

JohnPace

Reaction score
As vitofaber said, you should wait some time.