Posting videos during summer time - yay or nay?

Gediphoto

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Was wondering how you guys and gals are doing during the summer season? Is a major drop in views to be expected or is it bizniz as usual? This is my first summer with the channel and I'm a bit uncertain if I wanna put out my best videos or keep them for the autumn. I am of course aware that seasons are not identical on our globe, but I think the majority of my viewers are in the summer season now.

Cheers from Sweden!

/Georgios

Rhody Seth

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician
Since my channel primarily is about me hanging out in nature I'm posting as normal. Every season has its own special features and I generally post videos soon after I record them. Never thought about some seasons being busier than others. I have an office job so I'm watching videos throughout the year regardless of season. :tongue:

Reactions: Gediphoto

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I guess it could depend on your niche and your audience? I am retired and doing an expat/lifestyle vlog, with some traveling (covid permitting). Seasons mean nothing to most of my audience. They are either working and get no summer break, or are retired and their entire life is a summer break.

cy's escapes

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
At least for me, my videos did best in the summer which is nature, hiking related compared to the winter months, which is sort of similar to your content :)