Poker Vlogging

Acesbaked

Reaction score
First I want to say I just found out about the forum and am a big fan. The community seems great.

That being said, I am a Poker player that also has years of creating content, just in another niche. The problem with trying to Vlog poker is that cameras are typically not allowed at the tables. I am looking for a camera that is very hard to distinguish from any non camera related item, that has a battery life of 8 hours OR batteries that can be swapped in and out, and also accepts SD cards. I realize that I may be looking for. A unicorn so to speak, but it never hurts to ask around.

Thanks a lot and I look forward to being apart of the community.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

I'm a bit confused. You're looking for a hidden camera to vlog at the tables? But won't people sitting at the table next to you find it weird when they see and hear you talking to yourself?

Acesbaked

Reaction score
Moved to the recording / editing / production / software / hardware forum. :)

I'm a bit confused. You're looking for a hidden camera to vlog at the tables? But won't people sitting at the table next to you find it weird when they see and hear you talking to yourself?
All of the talking would be before I get onto the table, then the camera would serve the purpose to see my whole cards and I can create overlays describing the board and bet patterns. However yes,that is pretty much what I’m looking for.

Pippaman

Reaction score
Honestly, I do not consider it a good idea, and I would never agree to take part at such a game. I mean, it allows people to find a lot of easy ways to cheat, and that is not great, not at all. It is not such a great idea from my point of view, and honestly, I do not consider that this kind of content would be really popular for any kind of audience. In case if I would have to choose from playing with someone while recording, or gamble on an online platform just like https://biggreenweek.com/id-ID/Home/ , I would choose the second option, that is for sure.

Last edited: