Please Help!

mirrorlessNY(youtuber)

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It will take a very long time, I been doing mine for 5.5 years, renamed the channel 3 times & switched topic once. This is why it is very important to select a topic that you are very passionate about & have a lot of fun making it, this way you can keep at it for a very long time without any financial benefit

Reactions: mojeedfetuga

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Always aim to rank your video on youtube or google because that's where the long term traffic is and its the only reliable organic traffic. If you can learn how to rank your videos every other thing will fall in place

I get views on youtube by ranking my video on both youtube and Google. To be able to start ranking your videos for more views I follow these 7 strategies

1. **Watch time**.....Now when it comes to ranking videos on youtube watchtime plays a big role....YouTube has gone on the record several times even on Youtube Creator Academy to let creators know that they prefer to rank and promote videos with lots of accumulated Watch Time(Search and discovery on YouTube - YouTube.png (Search and discovery on YouTube - YouTube.png))

2. Secondly Most YouTube viewers judge a video based on **the first 15 seconds** of content. So it’s important to hook viewers as soon as they start watching.

3. The next video ranking factor is the **TSC tag formula** which I learned from Brian Dean an SEo wizard and the owner of the backliko website.The TSc formula is a strategy of tagging your videos when you are in the process of uploading it on youtube for higher rankings

4. The third ranking factor will be to **have your video suggested on other videos**, that means the more your video get suggested the more views you will get which will all lead to higher rankings

5. The fourth ranking factor is **Optimizing your video description**

6. The next ranking factor is on **Boosting your click through rate**

7. The last ranking factor is **strategically promote your videos**

Watch the video below to get details of each of these steps