Please Can We Get Feedback On Our Latest Comedic Film Review?

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Link to the video:

My partner and I are relatively new to YouTube and writing/editing/filming film reviews. This is our fourth video we have made. The feedback we have received so far has been really helpful but we would like to get as much as possible - Do you find it funny? How do you find the editing? The sound quality?

Things we have done to improve our videos since the first couple of videos we made is we bought a lighting rig so that the parts we film to camera are lit up and much clearer which has definitely improved the quality. We have also made our intro to this video a bit different from our previous videos by making it a bit more like a story- do you think this worked?

We really enjoy making these videos and want to continue, any feedback would really be appreciated. :)

Pluralize Entertainment

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Watching it right now, so far I enjoy it! It's nice to see some more live action/film related channels.
I like your style, I haven't checked yet if all of your videos are like it, but I like how you opened up with a little skit in the beginning, it adds depth to your video.

EDIT: Just finished it, and I found it really entertaining! I love the snarky remarks and comments both of you make, it made me continue to want to watch more and more.
It reminds me of another popular channel (NostalgiaCritic).

Keep up the good work you two!

Reactions: TwoTakes

TwoTakes

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Thank you so much for the feedback! This was the first video we added a skit at the beginning, it was a lot of fun to make and we're definitely going to add them to our future videos :) Also we absolutely love the Nostalgia Critic so that's a massive compliment!
Just been checking out your channel and watched 'Brace Yourself' which is great! It has a real professional quality to it. I love all the inventive ways that she travels (especially the trolley and the broom!) and the music and sound effects used are fantastic!