• Yes.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No.

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
As some of you may or may not know, PewDiePie officially launched his own network called Revelmode yesterday, and announced it on his channel. (See the video announcement here: youtube.com/watch?v=XpOSIjd433Q)

From what is seems, Revelmode (revelmode.com) is a talent network/MCN (Multi-Channel Network), currently only taking premium channels. Therefore, channels that apply will be accepted based on specific criteria.

Revelmode also is being backed up by Maker Studios, and includes the following members of the "Talent Squad":
JackSepticEye, JellyYT, Dodger, Kwebbelkop, Markiplier, EmmaBlackery, CutiePieMarzia, and CinnamonToastKen. I can only guess that, at this point, the requirements to join will be quite high.

In addition, Revelmode will be focusing on other aspects such as donating to charity, and game development that includes their talent squad.

So what do you think of Revelmode? Would you partner with it if you could? Please feel free to leave your opinions down below, would be interested to see your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:
Reactions: TastyGamers

binky VS bunson

LoL Guys
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
So it's only for gamers? The only names you threw out there were gamers so I guess I'm curious if that is a criteria as well.........

MichaelP

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd definitely join it and I believe this was worth working on for PewDiePie, I bet the network's gonna be f*****g awsome, what could please me more then joining it!

TWIVTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
As some of you may or may not know, PewDiePie officially launched his own network called Revelmode yesterday, and announced it on his channel. (See the video announcement here: youtube.com/watch?v=XpOSIjd433Q)

From what is seems, Revelmode (revelmode.com) is a talent network/MCN (Multi-Channel Network), currently only taking premium channels. Therefore, channels that apply will be accepted based on specific criteria.

Revelmode also is being backed up by Maker Studios, and includes the following members of the "Talent Squad":
JackSepticEye, JellyYT, Dodger, Kwebbelkop, Markiplier, EmmaBlackery, CutiePieMarzia, and CinnamonToastKen. I can only guess that, at this point, the requirements to join will be quite high.

In addition, Revelmode will be focusing on other aspects such as donating to charity, and game development that includes their talent squad.

So what do you think of Revelmode? Would you partner with it if you could? Please feel free to leave your opinions down below, would be interested to see your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Jeff
Didn't keemstar get banned for about 4 years for doing that?

Uncivilized Elk

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Nope. Wouldn't want to be associated with a guy who throws rape jokes left and right, among other things. I'm glad he donates to charity but his content itself is not something I'd want to be associated with.

Also I don't do video games anyway.

Reactions: Todd Talks

Shehzad

The Brown Fudge
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I read about it, pretty cool now that his decided to expand himself as a brand first it started with charity funds and his book. His also got a YouTube red series coming soon which could be interesting to watch.[DOUBLEPOST=1452796072,1452795825][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope. Wouldn't want to be associated with a guy who throws rape jokes left and right, among other things.
Although he may be controversial (he spoke out about it years ago and stopped the offensive s**t) Rebel mode is actually good since part of that money goes towards charity and brings charitable programs. It's not just PewDiePie that's part of it (markiplier, jacksepticeye, dodger etc) so you don't have to be watching it for him if you really don't like him, I like dodger more so I'd end up looking at her content a lot. And it's not just games that are ganna be on there. We don't know Felix in person anyway and I only judge someone for his actions not words and his been pretty charitable in the past so I for one want this to go forward more and become more popular.

Last edited:

Jeff

Hey There!
Reaction score
So it's only for gamers? The only names you threw out there were gamers so I guess I'm curious if that is a criteria as well.........
From the looks of it, since it is composed of gaming channels, gamers will be Revelmode's main aim. However, no official word has been given regarding that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452800381,1452800274][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didn't keemstar get banned for about 4 years for doing that?
That was a totally different story. Keemstar was selling partnerships back then.

Alina

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to join such a big network but I probably wouldn't or be to that level plus I think its mostly for gamers and I do gaming on my channel but its not only all about gaming so they wouldn't like that but im happy for him that he got to do this im sure he worked very hard to get there!

mrtjrages

Reaction score
*Shrugs* Need more information about the network and what it entails to really answer your question lol.