People who have multiple channels, are you subscribed to yourself?

Are you subscribed to your other channel(s)?

• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Alexander Hoff

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
OK, let me explain what I mean. So let's say you have a main channel and then you also create an extra channel for other stuff (like vlogs for example). Does it make sense to subscribe to that other channel (yourself)? Even though it's your OWN channel? I've seen some people who are. Even huge youtubers.

I have multiple channels and I'm not subscribed to my other channels(s). Never even thought about it until I saw other people who are.

Reactions: zaffron

zaffron

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OK, let me explain what I mean. So let's say you have a main channel and then you also create an extra channel for other stuff (like vlogs for example). Does it make sense to subscribe to that other channel (yourself)? Even though it's your OWN channel? I've seen some people who are. Even huge youtubers.

I have multiple channels and I'm not subscribed to my other channels(s). Never even thought about it until I saw other people who are.
i believe it does not make sense to do so because subscription means that you have sent a request to receive channel updates in future but from your self !! It looks weird. Even if somebody try to make many accounts in order to make sub4sub, the system can detect your IP and YouTube might consider it as trying to game the system.

SweetsAndCandy

Reaction score
No, I dont do that. whats the Point of subscribing to my own channel? :)

Meloxy

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I have two channels, but the other channel I have is an old one that I don't use anymore. I haven't subscribed to myself with that account, because there's no point to it, in my opinion.

Switchbox

Give me your food
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Other
LOLZ

I have multiple channels and dont intersub to/from any. Dont see the point.
So I can easily like my own videos whenever it uploads.
It looks better with a like on the video than no like.

Pheelyks

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I thought of it, but decided not to. One single sub isn't gonna make any difference. Also, it'd be a dead sub because not gonna interact with myself. That's like liking your own Facebook status.

ggdeeofficial

EZ Game EZ Life
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

why not? No harm in adding 1 more to that sub count. Nowhere does it say that you can't. It's also a great way to check on your other channels while you are on your main.