Gaming PC YT Funny Moments Recording Group

Derek Aguirre

Reaction score
Let's get right to the point. I am looking for a group to record some funny moments on pc games such as Gmod, Arma, Rainbow Six, Gta V, H1Z1, etc. I want this group to just have a good time, but still be serious and dedicated to youtube, at least available to play during the week. I don't care how many subs you have, or how old you are, just be cool, chill, and funny. Also a plus would be having a PS4 because I also record on that, but I'm mainly looking for a PC group. If you are intrested just respond in this forum that you are intrested and put your youtube name.

[Edited by Staff]

Last edited by a moderator:

CrazyKiWi_YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i'll love to join you bro :) im also search for a long time ago.

NanoKnightGames

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sup brah well im 13 i like pc games food and more video games oh and recording youtube videos my youtube channel name is NanoKnightGames but if u want to actuily find me type in nanonight coz youtube is being a bully :( im im really boring when im by my self but when im with friends im quite funny well thats wat i think im from new zealand so yea

Jack Dougan

Reaction score
hey I also play H1Z1 and Arma and I am looking to collab with anyone at the moment if you are interested I have 232 subsribers and message me on twitter if you would like to collab my twitter is NoiseyHD

rdavey14

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have Gmod and GTA V and would love to make a funny moments video

Reaction score
Let's get right to the point. I am looking for a group to record some funny moments on pc games such as Gmod, Arma, Rainbow Six, Gta V, H1Z1, etc. I want this group to just have a good time, but still be serious and dedicated to youtube, at least available to play during the week. I don't care how many subs you have, or how old you are, just be cool, chill, and funny. Also a plus would be having a PS4 because I also record on that, but I'm mainly looking for a PC group. If you are intrested just respond in this forum that you are intrested and put your youtube name.

[Edited by Staff]
wait do you have black ops 3? if so, do you have a season pass with it

gymiria san

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

[Edited by Staff]
i'm up for some collabs

CortexGaming

Reaction score
sup brah well im 13 i like pc games food and more video games oh and recording youtube videos my youtube channel name is NanoKnightGames but if u want to actuily find me type in nanonight coz youtube is being a bully :( im im really boring when im by my self but when im with friends im quite funny well thats wat i think im from new zealand so yea
whats your skype

Jate

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im down to collab :)
my steam is Jate78 and PS4 is JDawgggg11