Gaming PC & PS4 Group in need of new members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hello all my name is Dread and i am part of Crash Freeze Gaming (PC) and also The Savage Squad (PS4). You are wondering why i'm in two groups well that's because i can and i'm also the creator of those groups (Had part of creating CFG). Let me get straight to the point those two groups are in need of new members to play and record games as well as have a laugh and have fun but you do need some requirements to be part of it.

Crash Freeze Gaming (PC)
We are excepting pretty much whoever since CFG is a big group with the number of 19 members as well as having our own forum. We play a lot of different games like Gmod, Rocket League, Don't Starve Together, Horrors, Day Z and more as we buy new games. Just to let you know there are 3 admins who are in control and looks after the group i'm not saying i am but i do look after the group myself, we do not tolerate any bad behavior in the group we are all friends who like to play games and record.

The Requirements
- Age Over 16
- Good Mic
That's all

The Savage Squad (PS4)
This group is different since we only have 8 members (3 or 4 are active daily) and we all mainly play GTA V and COD Black Oops 3 but some have (including myself) have Star Wars Battlefront, Dying Light, Rainbow 6 Siege, Far Cry 4 and hopefully The Division when it comes out. Same as the other group we are all friends who like to play games, record and have a laugh. I look after this group so if there is any trouble then you can talk to me,

The Requirements
- Age Over 15
- Good Mic
- Have Skype (You will know why)
- Games that we have

If you are interested in joining one of those groups (or both) please put you Skype so i can talk to you more about getting you in. Hope to see you there :D

SemiGodGaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Lol i'm 12 mature smartest in my class love to play so if I could well that would be great! PS4 Black ops 3, GTA 5, Destiny, Witcher 3, and Minecraft games I have! :)

Dread Chemical

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Semi thanks for replying but you're too young and i did discuss this with the group which all of them said no sorry man maybe you can found somebody else

Klunk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm 19 and i'm always up to play :p.
my skype is kenshinklunk
i have most of the listed ps4 games and some of the pc games but i can always buy them if nessecary.

Status
Not open for further replies.