Gaming PC/PS4 Funny Moments Gaming Group

Roosterdcosta

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for a group of around 4-8 people to Have fun and record videos together! i want it to be like Vanoss' group with delirious etc... and be based around the same games they play. I have around 29 subscribers but anyone can join no matter the amount of subs you have! we can play on both PC and PS4 If you have some of the games i play like
Games i play (PS4)
- GTA V
- COD WW2
- Fortnite
- Other smaller games
Games I play (PC)
- GTA V
- GMOD
- Fortnite
- Overwatch
- Rainbow Six siege
Other Information
Im from the UK, but i can also play with people from North America, Im 15 and preferably want people age 15+ And I will also mainly be playing and recording GTA V, GMOD and Fortnite on PC since those are the games i want to base my channel around
How to contact me
Steam: Roosterdc2
Discord Name: RoosterDcosta
PS4 Name: RoosterDcosta

TheLast_Zed

Reaction score
Hey am a psn: play add me TheLast_Zed[DOUBLEPOST=1518993637,1518993442][/DOUBLEPOST]If are on add my PSN: TheLast_Zed and ill surely accept it when am online

Jkcu

Reaction score
Do you have a video I can check out? I checked your channel and you don't have any videos. It's probably a glitch or something. Either way I meet the requirements so let's do this maybe. Check out my channel if you want to see what I do

Shifti786

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey! I would be up for collaborating as well as i have a few more people who may be up for it too! Add me on discord: Iffy786#2453

FirstOrderEntertainment

Lama Dictator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer, Animator, Other
I am looking for a group of around 4-8 people to Have fun and record videos together! i want it to be like Vanoss' group with delirious etc... and be based around the same games they play. I have around 29 subscribers but anyone can join no matter the amount of subs you have! we can play on both PC and PS4 If you have some of the games i play like
Games i play (PS4)
- GTA V
- COD WW2
- Fortnite
- Other smaller games
Games I play (PC)
- GTA V
- GMOD
- Fortnite
- Overwatch
- Rainbow Six siege
Other Information
Im from the UK, but i can also play with people from North America, Im 15 and preferably want people age 15+ And I will also mainly be playing and recording GTA V, GMOD and Fortnite on PC since those are the games i want to base my channel around
How to contact me
Steam: Roosterdc2
Discord Name: RoosterDcosta
PS4 Name: RoosterDcosta
Well Roosterdcosta,
We in First Order Entertainment (FOE) don't have many Playstation gamers but we do have some UK PC players that you may be able to collaborate with or even some of our members or other collaborators in our discord. Just join our discord and use @Playstation or @PC and you will directly notify anyone with those tags. You can find out contact info below.

Who knows you may even want to join us in the future and we hope that is what it is, but you can always use our discord even if your not a member of our group. Just contact @Zonda in chat and he will give you all the right tags.

P.S
I also know we have a few members who keep wanting to play fortnite, so finding someone to play that with in our group should be SUPER EASY!