Gaming (PC) Looking to make a group of friends to record and play games with.

Chaseocavo

Reaction score
Hi i'm Chase or Chaseocvo on YouTube

I'm looking for some friends to make a group to record with! (kinda like vanoss's group)

• First i'm 15 and I would like to play with people about my age.
  • My mother watch my videos so please keeps it clean on camera. But off camera we can get a little more mature.
  • Speaking for keeping it clean i would like to play people that DON'T do drug, DON'T smoke or vape, or are in gang.
  • And also be nice don't be a self-centered jerk!
  • I use Skype.

Some games i would like to play are:
  • Gmod (we use Hamachi)
  • Overwatch
  • Team Fortress 2
  • Rocket League
And now a little about me, I like making people laugh it's why I started YouTube. And I am a huge NERD I love Video Games and Anime!

And that's about it please check out my channel and see if you're interested in playing with me. (I try to record every weekend)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
hey I'm 14 and would happily do TF2 videos with you if you are up for it! I do have skype and am new to the whole youtube thing! I love video games and don't smoke or do drugs and have not been associated with any gangs! I don't swear in general but I don't mind if you do! If you want to try to collab then message me back as soon as you have made up your mind!

Chaseocavo

Reaction score
okay cool i will check out your channel![DOUBLEPOST=1476143908,1476143820][/DOUBLEPOST]
hey I'm 14 and would happily do TF2 videos with you if you are up for it! I do have skype and am new to the whole youtube thing! I love video games and don't smoke or do drugs and have not been associated with any gangs! I don't swear in general but I don't mind if you do! If you want to try to collab then message me back as soon as you have made up your mind!
Okay im check out you channel

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I don't have many videos as I new but I can confirm that I'm able to record TF2 and gmod[DOUBLEPOST=1476144804,1476144602][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still trying new setups and recording software but so far I'm testing bandicam unregistered atm. My tube tycoon videos were recorded with open broadcasting software and it records pretty well. The third and fourth videos were a little choppy as I had a file transferring to my laptop fyi

Chaseocavo

Reaction score
I don't have many videos as I new but I can confirm that I'm able to record TF2 and gmod[DOUBLEPOST=1476144804,1476144602][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm still trying new setups and recording software but so far I'm testing bandicam unregistered atm. My tube tycoon videos were recorded with open broadcasting software and it records pretty well. The third and fourth videos were a little choppy as I had a file transferring to my laptop fyi
sounds good man do you know how we can give each others skype names with out releasing them to the public?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
could you PM on twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1476146359,1476146193][/DOUBLEPOST]well
add each other on steam and then steam chat each other them perhaps[DOUBLEPOST=1476146458][/DOUBLEPOST]or post a comment with my Skype on ur most recent video then you write it down then I'll delete the comment when you got it

Chaseocavo

Reaction score
could you PM on twitter?[DOUBLEPOST=1476146359,1476146193][/DOUBLEPOST]well
add each other on steam and then steam chat each other them perhaps[DOUBLEPOST=1476146458][/DOUBLEPOST]or post a comment with my Skype on ur most recent video then you write it down then I'll delete the comment when you got it
twitter works @planetchase1