Gaming PC Gaming Collaboration Group

Yuglord

Team Infinity
Hi everyone! I am looking for people who wold be interested in joining a team of YouTubers who could do collabs with each other to help our channels grow and boost our audiences. I think it would be useful for every member of the team to do group videos or collabs with just one or two members to spread our audiences. We are a very small group currently but in the future with more members we could become bigger channels if we worked together.

To join you must be enthusiastic about your videos and be willing to work as a team with other Youtubers.

If this sounds interesting to you then you can contact me at yuglordmail@gmail.com or add me on steam (my name there is also Yuglord
You can also contact Mackazz, another member, by Skype (Mackazzhd)

I may be into it! But it really depends.
What types of games are you looking to collab on? ^^

I love to play MMOs and MOBAs, if that counts!
I love League of Legends.
I've always wanted to play Minecraft with other people, but never had the friends willing to do so xD
Maybe I'll try and get into Warframe

Thank you ^^
I'm currently not using Skype. It really just isn't compatible with my computer
I do Google HangOuts... if you use that? xD

can you use discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1474747583,1474747453][/DOUBLEPOST]if you can then add mackazz (Mackazz (hashtag)5030)

What games do you play?[DOUBLEPOST=1474779384,1474779192][/DOUBLEPOST]If you add Mackazzhd on Skype and tell him you want to join the team then I'm sure he will add you to the Skype group chat

Back