Gaming PC Funny Moments Recruitments

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am looking for people who want to grow their channels, and have some fun along the way XD. I have very few requirements, although some of you may find them tough, I can make exceptions! At the end of the day, I kinda just want to make more friends XD.

Requirements :
  • Must have been posting videos semi-consistently for at least a month.
  • Make good content (Meaning that I can watch at least 3/4 of it without getting distracted and clicking on another video in my recommended section XD)
  • Funny
  • 13+ years old (Doesn't sound like a squeaker)
  • Can record sometime between 4-9 PM PST on weekdays, and 12-9 PM PST on weekends. (Im not saying available at all those times, just a few times a week at those times, whatever works best for you)
If you think you fit all of those, then hit me up on discord with what times you might be able to record, and your channel link! Discord : PhysicsFreak#9906

Good Luck!

Last edited:

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Just whatever we both have XD. I would do Fortnite, Minecraft, Roblox(memes), Golf With Your Friends, BO4, Ring of Elysium, Human Fall Flat, and other stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1539287940,1539287908][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, there's also Cards Against Humanity, cant forget that XD.

PhysicsFreak101

What a Gamer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need to know your discord though, or can you add me on yours? My discord is PhysicsFreak#9906