Gaming PC COLLAB MY DUDES - RANKED CS:GO YOUTUBE VIDEOS - FUNNY MOMENT MONTAGES

Spook

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What's up, i'm posting to see how many of you goofy goobers would want to be featured in my CS:GO FUNNY MOMENT VIDEOS! My plan is to upload a new video every single week, but more content = more releases!

TO SEE IF WE WOULD MESH AND TO WATCH EXAMPLE OF MY STYLE PLEASE CHECK MY MOST RECENT UPLOAD!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
- A Microphone
- A Copy of CS:GO
- Please be ages 17 and up! (I'm 22)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your interest! - Currently I am at 46 subs!

- Spook (Aka - Yellow)

Last edited:

Sansci

Reaction score
i am 15 so i dunno and i also am rebuying csgo cause i got vac banned so yeah. i wont be ranked at all. but i have 93 subs and 50 active subs that will most likely all sub to you ;). just give sansci a little search on youtube im the faggot with the vapourwave profile pic. i just want someone to record csgo with tbh. also i got a blue snowball so my mic quality is alright. so yeah. i dunno y i spent so much time typing a paragraph btw. genuinely have nothing better to do.