Gaming Pc Collab? Family Friendly! Plays: Among us, roblox, mc, stick fight, fall guys, random party games, etc..

ItzTMatrix

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi! So I am looking for people who have around the same subs as me, who have some videos for me to check out on their channel, have quality control over their voice and videos, and just want to make some new friends! Some of the games I play are mentioned above and would love to play more with a few more great people! I am eastern standard time and record later in the evenings. Show me your channel name and discord if you are interested! Family Friendly! :D
ItzTheMatrix- Channel

Reaction score
gday I have around 160 subs and would love to play several of the games you listed I do my best to keep my channel family friendly but most of the people I game with do not have restraint

ItzTMatrix

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Glad that you seem to like most of my games, might need some help finding your channel though to check out more if it’s your name.

OGAtrends

Reaction score
Yes Bro i am interested, i have a Gaming Youtube channel- OGA Trends with 340 Subscribers. I am from India. And i am 16 years old...