Part 2. of TAIWAN ! Getting rained on in the temple

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
This is Part 2 of my Taipei , Taiwan video! I tried doing new things, but because of the rain original plans fell through. My favourite part was how beautiful the temple was, please check it out if you can!

LifeProNico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Enjoyed the vlog - would love to visit Taiwan one day. I like your presenting style, very professional - reminds me of my own videos :smug:

You earned another sub!

Reactions: BettinaStaana

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Enjoyed the vlog - would love to visit Taiwan one day. I like your presenting style, very professional - reminds me of my own videos :smug:

You earned another sub!
Thanks so much! I've been working on my style recently, so that means a lot. Actually, I enjoyed your videos as well. Super quality and really well done. I subbed as well! I have a feeling your channel's just gonna keep growing. Love the balance between the travel and life hacks. It's interesting that China looked so similar to Japan but they're so different! Your vid quality is really nice, are you using 60i by chance? I've tried that setting before but find with my shaky hands it doesn't work well.

MonniiBee

The Lightwrighter
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Reporter, Vlogger
I really enjoyed your vlog! I can't wait to get over to that side of the world one day soon!

BettinaStaana

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Another fantastic video...really I become your fan,autograph please...:D:D:D
I don't know if you're being serious or not but thanks so much !! Thanks for watching I really appreciate it! :) You have some great tutorial / instructional videos as well.