Request [PAID] Looking for a professional looking outro.

Goamas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Brand new channel, but I'm really gonna hammer it, just went out and bought an AT2020, and a GTX 970 for gameplay, if anyone's interested, please leave an example of previous outro's and your desired price. I am looking for a either 2D or 3D animated outro, with a section for a previous/random video, hope I gave enough information.
thanks,
Goamas

Last edited:

Regdrags

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru, Animator
Hello,
Check out my thread in the services section for examples of my work + info.
yttalkdotcom/threads/offering-channel-art-skins-music-and-more-at-a-low-pricedot208627/

BecomeAPrime

Professional Designer/Photographer
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
I kinda love to see someone going full force on their passion! Are you looking for 2D or 3D? Animated or Still frame? Adding information to your request will help a designer give you a proper quote for the project.

Goamas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I kinda love to see someone going full force on their passion! Are you looking for 2D or 3D? Animated or Still frame? Adding information to your request will help a designer give you a proper quote for the project.
Edited, thanks friend. c:

Goamas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
A good thing to add would be what kind of animation you would like as well. I may be an artist but I'm not a mind reader ;)
The thing is, I don't really know haha, I just want something quite simplistic, and clean looking c:

Reactions: BecomeAPrime

GrgakGames

Phoenix Games Enthusiast (Please end my life)
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
For 2D animations there are a few people that might do commissions but boy they are expensive.

What is your price range out of curiosity?

Goamas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
For 2D animations there are a few people that might do commissions but boy they are expensive.

What is your price range out of curiosity?
Realistically, as it's just an outro, around $20 tops. If I struggle to find one, I could probably whip something together in Sony Vegas or Photoshop.

CallMeMurdic

Reaction score
Add me on Skype if you are open to the idea of paying a little bit over your budget of $20 for some professional motion graphics. My Skype is: callmehmurdic

If you decide to contact me I can show you my reel and show you that paying for my services will certainly not be money wasted.

Reactions: Goamas

Goamas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Add me on Skype if you are open to the idea of paying a little bit over your budget of $20 for some professional motion graphics. My Skype is: callmehmurdic

If you decide to contact me I can show you my reel and show you that paying for my services will certainly not be money wasted.
Added you, C: