Request [PAID] Looking for a professional looking outro.

Goamas

Brand new channel, but I'm really gonna hammer it, just went out and bought an AT2020, and a GTX 970 for gameplay, if anyone's interested, please leave an example of previous outro's and your desired price. I am looking for a either 2D or 3D animated outro, with a section for a previous/random video, hope I gave enough information.
thanks,
Goamas

Last edited:
Hello,
Check out my thread in the services section for examples of my work + info.
yttalkdotcom/threads/offering-channel-art-skins-music-and-more-at-a-low-pricedot208627/

I kinda love to see someone going full force on their passion! Are you looking for 2D or 3D? Animated or Still frame? Adding information to your request will help a designer give you a proper quote for the project.

I kinda love to see someone going full force on their passion! Are you looking for 2D or 3D? Animated or Still frame? Adding information to your request will help a designer give you a proper quote for the project.
Edited, thanks friend. c:

For 2D animations there are a few people that might do commissions but boy they are expensive.

What is your price range out of curiosity?

For 2D animations there are a few people that might do commissions but boy they are expensive.

What is your price range out of curiosity?
Realistically, as it's just an outro, around $20 tops. If I struggle to find one, I could probably whip something together in Sony Vegas or Photoshop.

Add me on Skype if you are open to the idea of paying a little bit over your budget of $20 for some professional motion graphics. My Skype is: callmehmurdic

If you decide to contact me I can show you my reel and show you that paying for my services will certainly not be money wasted.

Add me on Skype if you are open to the idea of paying a little bit over your budget of $20 for some professional motion graphics. My Skype is: callmehmurdic

If you decide to contact me I can show you my reel and show you that paying for my services will certainly not be money wasted.
Added you, C:

Back