OVERWATCH IS SEXIST (totally not clickbait)

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Okay, I know my name for the video is clickbait, but stay with me because we're gonna be debunking a really stupid claim from Tumblr saying that Overwatch is indeed sexist in todays video!
Thanks for taking some time to check out this thread and video! If you have any feedback or wanna talk about "sexism" in Overwatch, leave a comment! Cya guys later!

Reactions: Gaamemeisters

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
This is why I quit Tumblr. It is full of whining insecure women who are literally cancerous on the internet. They say that it is sexist, but what about the female dominated animations, novels or comics when THE MAN represents himself as an overly handsome charismatic alpha male? That character can rise insecurity in men in general too and not all men can live up to that fantasy character. I have no problem with pretty women in video games who wear skin tight clothing. SJW's complain about oppression but they are the ones who are oppressing attractive girls in real life. All they do is nag. Nice video btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Justine

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
This is why I quit Tumblr. It is full of whining insecure women who are literally cancerous on the internet. They say that it is sexist, but what about the female dominated animations, novels or comics when THE MAN represents himself as an overly handsome charismatic alpha male? That character can rise insecurity in men in general too and not all men can live up to that fantasy character. I have no problem with pretty women in video games who wear skin tight clothing. SJW's complain about oppression but they are the ones who are oppressing attractive girls in real life. All they do is nag. Nice video btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Honestly, the only reason I'm even on tumblr still is because I have a few internet friends on there and because I love the art people create for Overwatch and other games on there. I totally agree with you on the alpha male ordeal and how SJW's oppress attractive women, like it's so blatantly obvious at this point that they really just go after people based on wether or not they fit a certain mold of what they think a woman should be like. and thanks a lot, I'm glad ya liked it!

Malousak

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer
Honestly, the only reason I'm even on tumblr still is because I have a few internet friends on there and because I love the art people create for Overwatch and other games on there. I totally agree with you on the alpha male ordeal and how SJW's oppress attractive women, like it's so blatantly obvious at this point that they really just go after people based on wether or not they fit a certain mold of what they think a woman should be like. and thanks a lot, I'm glad ya liked it!
SJW's in one sentence: There is no place for beautiful women and ugly men in this world without calling us (the sjws) beautiful first. lol. Yes they oppress women who are especially prettier than them. They make fun of men who are below average on looks. They have the strangest desire to be called beautiful (almost as an obsession, kinda narcissistic if you ask me), and they want to wear revealing clothing yet they s l u t shame a pretty girl (whether she's real or fictional like Overwatch) wearing the revealing clothes. They also make fun of women who are traumatized by something caused by "women" and not "men" like it should be (according to them). Glad that you're smart and can look through that cancer.

nomdee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome video I enjoyed listening to your take on this subject. I don't understand why OW of all games is at the crux of a lot of sjw hate. Anyways, I had planned on making a new video series and you inspired the first video in that series!

P.s. Subbed and looking forward to future videos

P.s.s.

I was sub number 300 woot!

Justine

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
Awesome video I enjoyed listening to your take on this subject. I don't understand why OW of all games is at the crux of a lot of sjw hate. Anyways, I had planned on making a new video series and you inspired the first video in that series!

P.s. Subbed and looking forward to future videos

P.s.s.

I was sub number 300 woot!
Oh same, I honestly think OW is one of the safest games as far as being PC goes so I really don't get why SJW's are making something out of nothing regarding character skins and such.
Also thanks for subscribing and ayeee thats a good number!!:giggle:

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
The only word in the title I understood was sex, so I clicked on! Keep on speaking your mind. Good luck !