• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Over 300 Subscribers, I want my leather play button!!

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I have reached over 300 subs,and because of that youtube must give me my leather play button its only fair to everyone. Pwediepie got hid diamond one where's my leather one huh ?
Okey so seriously its amazing that 300 people subscribed to my face and want more of my videos, be sure to check out my channel I'm hoping of reaching 1k subs by the end of the year :D

Thanks to everyone for the support :D

Attachments

Fee007

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
300 subscribers!! That's huge..congratulations!!:bounce:

KyaImatai

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Congrats and good luck with your goal!! :bounce:

Anjim

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have reached over 300 subs,and because of that youtube must give me my leather play button its only fair to everyone. Pwediepie got hid diamond one where's my leather one huh ?
Okey so seriously its amazing that 300 people subscribed to my face and want more of my videos, be sure to check out my channel I'm hoping of reaching 1k subs by the end of the year :D

Thanks to everyone for the support :D
How did you do it? enlighten us because I want to get a play button

SandManOnly

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
How did you do it? enlighten us because I want to get a play button
I don't even know to be honest I just made what ever videos i liked and some of them got some what popular and now I will be uploading 2 videos a week I'm hoping on growing more.
And I used tags a lot if you search on youtube "How to get a forma in warframe" or something similar you will se my little video in the second place with only 3k views :D

Cryotic Flame

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You can wear it as a belt when you receive it :D

I think they will give it to you on 500 subscribers :p

Reactions: SandManOnly