Outro Design, What you think of mine?

BettyisHere

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys and gals.

so I recently watched a YouTube video on how to make an outro Banner for my YouTube videos

And I would like some comments and feed back if the colours are too much or recommend any changes?

Im not an expert of Photoshop so I followed a tutorial and then came up with my own colours, im not sure if its a bit much or is it good?

Any comments welcome and thanks in advanced for commenting

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think the font and positioning of the tiles are well done, but the background is blending in with the font too much. Make the background a solid color, or at least as close to a solid color as possible.

BettyisHere

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I think the font and positioning of the tiles are well done, but the background is blending in with the font too much. Make the background a solid color, or at least as close to a solid color as possible.
Thanks for the response I will change it to a solid colour have a look and post and update here. really appreciate the feedback

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey guys and gals.

so I recently watched a YouTube video on how to make an outro Banner for my YouTube videos

And I would like some comments and feed back if the colours are too much or recommend any changes?

Im not an expert of Photoshop so I followed a tutorial and then came up with my own colours, im not sure if its a bit much or is it good?

Any comments welcome and thanks in advanced for commenting

@BettyisHere

I've moved your thread to the reviews forum. :) Please note that the review forum is the only forum where members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork). We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :)

Good luck.

Reactions: BettyisHere