Our Latest Tech Video - Is this our new format?

TechSquizz

Our mission is to be the Ultimate Tech Channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hi Peops,

Attached is our latest video. We are very proud of it. We kept reworking and reworking it.

If you could please take the time to review this and tell us what you like and don't like that would be great. If you like tech review channels and videos please compare us to the channels you already like.

Thanks and hope you enjoy and we appreciate you and your time here!!!

Reactions: Callan Wills

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Ranter, Comedian, Other
Hi Peops,

Attached is our latest video. We are very proud of it. We kept reworking and reworking it.

If you could please take the time to review this and tell us what you like and don't like that would be great. If you like tech review channels and videos please compare us to the channels you already like.

Thanks and hope you enjoy and we appreciate you and your time here!!!

I actually liked it all. It was done in a professional manner from my perspective :) Much more enjoyable than half of the top youtubers I used to watch. I believe this was well done :)

Reactions: TechSquizz

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I actually liked it all. It was done in a professional manner from my perspective :) Much more enjoyable than half of the top youtubers I used to watch. I believe this was well done :)
Cheers mate! Now we have to keep doing it over and over then wait for subs and views i guess.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Cheers mate! Now we have to keep doing it over and over then wait for subs and views i guess.
No problem. Well, you don't technically have to wait in all honesty, when it comes to subs and views. You could interact and be generous and respecting to others on the forums and other social networking sites. That can tend to give you a bit of extra recognition :)

TechSquizz

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
No problem. Well, you don't technically have to wait in all honesty, when it comes to subs and views. You could interact and be generous and respecting to others on the forums and other social networking sites. That can tend to give you a bit of extra recognition :)
I dont know where to start. Other than spamming our video on tech forums. We have a facebook page and twitter but we are struggling to get them to convert across to YT Subs. I like YTTALK a lot I have been getting around in here but was with my old account Hatlesschimp.

Callan Wills

The Grandad.
Reaction score
Channel Type
I dont know where to start. Other than spamming our video on tech forums. We have a facebook page and twitter but we are struggling to get them to convert across to YT Subs. I like YTTALK a lot I have been getting around in here but was with my old account Hatlesschimp.
Well, I'm no promotion guru, but knowing a little bit about interacting with others, as well as the fanbase, can play a good deed on your channel. Sometimes, I tend to go on people's videos here, watch the video and comment saying something good and potentially making their day. When I do it, however, I tend to stick with them. It can make potential friends within the YouTube community, which could also mean good news. This would technically work on this forum and that of reddit (providing you use the right subreddit for self-promotion, since there are a lot of bad ones as well). By making friends and a bigger potential fanbase, surely it can only do your channel better for the future :)

Reactions: TechSquizz