opinions and feedback on my channel trailer please? ♡

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hello!

i just posted my channel trailer today, and was hoping for some feedback on it (or anything else if you feel like, really). thank youuuu!

-georgia ☮

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of all, I think you have a beautiful youtube channel appearance, it looks like an instagram feed haha. I like your channel intro, but I think the clapping sound behind it is sort of distracting. Maybe go with a instrumental song instead? Good luck! :)

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all, I think you have a beautiful youtube channel appearance, it looks like an instagram feed haha. I like your channel intro, but I think the clapping sound behind it is sort of distracting. Maybe go with a instrumental song instead? Good luck! :)
thanks for the feedback! :)

nickywickyd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I really loved your vibe! Very much looking forward to more content from you! <3
As for feedback - I have to agree with sabrinafabulous, it would be better to make an instrumental, or at least more rhythmical and engaging clapping. I actually thought about Coldrain - Gone song, something like that, but more in synch with the content you're planning to make
Another thing that might be important - it would be much, much better if there would be no typo :) I'd re-record the ending. Idk, with the whole aesthetics going on, it kind of messes with the mood.
But anyways, looking forward to see your content!

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really loved your vibe! Very much looking forward to more content from you! <3
As for feedback - I have to agree with sabrinafabulous, it would be better to make an instrumental, or at least more rhythmical and engaging clapping. I actually thought about Coldrain - Gone song, something like that, but more in synch with the content you're planning to make
Another thing that might be important - it would be much, much better if there would be no typo :) I'd re-record the ending. Idk, with the whole aesthetics going on, it kind of messes with the mood.
But anyways, looking forward to see your content!
thanks so much for the feedback!

haley&connor

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
WOW! I love the way your channel looks and I think your trailer was amazing :) Keep it up and you will grow easily! LOVE IT!!! ahhhh!

K-Crow

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like how you kept it very short and simple. It really seems like the intro to a soon-to-be Youtube Star