• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

One of my videos reached 100k views, first one ever!

wchap001

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Usually I get around 1k - 50k views per a video. Im not huge on subscriber counts and that is not what pays, im more into how many views I get per a video. Just wanted to share that 100k views is a pretty good chunk of change along with the other snowball effects of the video, so dont give up! there is money to be made on youtube, even if you have a low subscriber count like me. I am at 3k subs, but I average about 200 - 500 subs a month or 2 and for the first time I kind of saw what 100k views can make. can only imagine in the millions... jeeze.

anyhow keep on at it! dont lose faith! I started off here with 0 subs about 2 years ago and these forums helped me out! cheers

zeblons

Reaction score
Wow! This is great! I only started a channel under 24 hours ago. I have 0 subs, 0 views. How long will it take to grow to 100k views like your own? Here's my 1 video on the channel https://snip.ly/kap90k