One of my videos got copyright claim, what should I do?

Raid MusicHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone, Raid from Raid MusicHD here. I hope everyone stay healthy and creative. Let's get straight

So recently, one of my videos got copyright claim. I don't dispute this yet because a lot of people said that disputing copyright claim isn't the best answer. But I see a lot of YouTuber just keep the video even they got copyright claim. So, what should I do? Should I remove the video or keep it?

P.S I ask this because I am really confused what should I do

Idec Sdawkminn

Horror Versions
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Who says disputing isn't the best answer? I've never seen someone say this. It is the method YouTube gives you for how to respond to invalid claims. There's no reason to remove the video. If the copyright owner wanted the video removed, they'd remove it.

Raid MusicHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Who says disputing isn't the best answer? I've never seen someone say this. It is the method YouTube gives you for how to respond to invalid claims. There's no reason to remove the video. If the copyright owner wanted the video removed, they'd remove it.
hmmm I see thanks for the advice