Offering my services (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiraCastle

Unfortunately CLOSED due to ultra busy and lots of messages for things to be done. I will do all of the requests made until 19/05/2013.

PEOPLE STILL WAITING: 6​
Sorry for being too busy BUT if you do want to pay for anything, I maybe can make time for that. I also do websites/web design, full channel layout change etc...Please mail me ;)
Cheers​
Kira <3​

This sounds awesome :D can you make a banner for my website which involves my duck and says "UberDanger" and below it says "Youtube I Gamer I Duck"

Was wondering if you could make me a avatar similar to my banner? Or maybe re create my banner into something you like, i like gaming, so maybe a computer nerd/geek or whatever fits best, in like a darky red / or just red background. I would like the avatar to maybe blend in with the banner, its upto you which one you do but i would like the avatar prior please :)

This sounds awesome :D can you make a banner for my website which involves my duck and says "UberDanger" and below it says "Youtube I Gamer I Duck"
1. Nice channel, subbed and good game choices/commentary. 2. Took me few mins , let me know if you need changes but its very later and gotta work. Hope its alright
uberdanger.jpg

1. Nice channel, subbed and good game choices/commentary. 2. Took me few mins , let me know if you need changes but its very later and gotta work. Hope its alright
uberdanger.jpg
Oh my lord it's f*****g awesome!!!
I'll definately be using it, possibly also for my facebook (and my channel once it forces me to use One Channel)
Amazingly done and incredibly fast

Was wondering if you could make me a avatar similar to my banner? Or maybe re create my banner into something you like, i like gaming, so maybe a computer nerd/geek or whatever fits best, in like a darky red / or just red background. I would like the avatar to maybe blend in with the banner, its upto you which one you do but i would like the avatar prior please :)
Hows this? Going to bed now btw, haha
bornaplay.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1368630683,1368630618][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh my lord it's f*****g awesome!!!
I'll definately be using it, possibly also for my facebook (and my channel once it forces me to use One Channel)
Amazingly done and incredibly fast
No worries, glad I could help. ;) I just thought it would suit nicely, goes with your current YT background a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back