Obama Invades Chipotle

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
President Obama recently visited a chipotle and was caught reaching over the sneeze guard, and people are severely outraged! Impeach him or nah?
Article Link: bluenationreview . com /scandal-will-finally-bring-president-obama/
@Stef @Turwinkle

Reactions: Turwinkle and Stef

Turwinkle

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
President Obama recently visited a chipotle and was caught reaching over the sneeze guard, and people are severely outraged! Impeach him or nah?
Article Link: bluenationreview . com /scandal-will-finally-bring-president-obama/
@Stef @Turwinkle
Hahaha! Amazing how much people will look for anything to say bad things against the president..any president for that matter! I mean, who in their right mind would want to be president? Where your every move, every little thing you say or do is watched and looked over for the slightest misstep? Yeesh!

Reactions: Slowlist

Slowlist

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Hahaha! Amazing how much people will look for anything to say bad things against the president..any president for that matter! I mean, who in their right mind would want to be president? Where your every move, every little thing you say or do is watched and looked over for the slightest misstep? Yeesh!
lmao Yes!