nuboblitz

Symph

I'm a dude with a face and I know how to use it.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
So do you guys remember when someone posted about that site and then didn't really tell us much after that? Well I checked it out, and it seemed like a great idea, you upload a video, someone else does too, then it connects you randomly just like chatroulette but before you cam chat you both watch each other's videos. Sounds pretty sweet right?

Well I'm sure it will be sweet if the site can generate more traffic, but at the moment every time you try to do it it says "we're sorry, we can't find anyone who is available to chat at this time" EVERY TIME. So apparently this has not caught on enough for there to guarantee you'll have someone to connect with on the other end. Just wanted to let you guys know that.

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have heard of those I think. I think there is more then one website that does that. I can't remember the name though man...If I think of it I will let you know.

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
Please do, I'd love to find one that has more traffic, I love the concept, but if there ain't no people on the other end it doesn't do me much good now does it? lol

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
can somebody link me to that site?

Symph

Reaction score
Channel Type
www.nublobits.com Turns out I got the name a little wrong when I made this thread. Hope you have better luck than I did!