NOW @ 83K SUBS! - High Quality PC Tech Channel (1.5k Subs) - Check me out!

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey everyone! I'm a PC tech channel that ranges from gaming builds to informational videos. It's taken me a few months to hit 1.5k subs and I'm hoping I'll grow even faster in the future. Shooting for 5K by summer.

Here are some recent videos:
[DOUBLEPOST=1482275154,1482275099][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow. I can't believe it's been almost 9 months and I'm currently sitting at 55K. Sheesh. It's weird watching all of these older videos. Haha

Nebojsa032

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congraulations man! You really make quality content and your channel is great. Keep up the good work! ;)

Reactions: OzTalksHw

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Congraulations man! You really make quality content and your channel is great. Keep up the good work! ;)
Thank you! I appreciate the support :) Good luck to you use as well. Definitely don't give up if your heart is in it & if you have any questions, let me know.

Keyser Reveal

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Great channel and content. I do tech also. Can't wait till i'm looking back at this post..saying wow seems like just yesterday..lol. Much success to you

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Nice channel, always great seeing fellow tech youtubers out here striving for greatness
Thanks man. Good luck to you as well!
Great channel and content. I do tech also. Can't wait till i'm looking back at this post..saying wow seems like just yesterday..lol. Much success to you
Thanks big guy. Don't give up either if you're really passionate about it. Success doesn't happen overnight - heck, I don't even think I'm there yet.

Reactions: StonedTech

TheFreshBiz

FreshTechTV
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks man. Good luck to you as well!

Thanks big guy. Don't give up either if you're really passionate about it. Success doesn't happen overnight - heck, I don't even think I'm there yet.

You've come along way since this post, what would you attribute your success to this past several months?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: StonedTech

OzTalksHw

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
You've come along way since this post, what would you attribute your success to this past several months?
Creativity, promotion, consistency and some luck. Making out of the box video ideas definitely helps with growth in the early stages. Make sure you promote your videos as much as you can - I spent a lot of my time posting my videos on reddit and various forums to gain a base audience and some traction. Video shares are usually how most videos become popular. After that, pray that God will bless you with some views and subscribers haha.

Once you reach a certain point, consistency is definitely key. That point is different for most, but when I got to around 25K, consistent uploads were a must.