Niche Market?

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hey YTtalk members,

I'm a dancer on YouTube and so don't have a huge market to make videos for. I love the dance community on YouTube because it is loving, constructive and helpful. It has proven, however, to be very difficult to break into. I've checked out some of the tags the big time dancers use to see if it was a possibility that I was using the wrong tags, but they normally just tag their crews and themselves.

With all this said, does anybody know how to break into a niche market? How would I go about getting viewers who are already dance fans? All my current viewers are there because I know them or they like the music I use.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

To answer your question, put yourself in the shoes of a viewer who's looking for videos in a particular niche - What are your criteria when looking for a channel in that niche? How would you evaluate 5 channels in that niche to see which was the "best" ?

10ACITY

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Moved to the strategy / technique forum. :)

To answer your question, put yourself in the shoes of a viewer who's looking for videos in a particular niche - What are your criteria when looking for a channel in that niche? How would you evaluate 5 channels in that niche to see which was the "best" ?
Thank you a lot. I'll try that. :)

Reactions: Crown