New Youtubers it won't happen overnight!

PikaGamer

Reaction score
I started at the start of august and am currently sitting at 34 subscribers i advertise in the discord communities of the games i play i started off with 2 videos a day i then recently went up to 3 however i was informed due to youtubes current algorithim that it is best to at the start upload no more than 1 a day so hat more ppl will see each video so i am soon going to be changing to 1 vid per day!

MyLumoLife

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
After 3 years and 320 videos, I am at 90 subs. But in my defense, I pretty much stopped uploading for 2 years. Am planning for one video per day upload for the next year to see how much this will increase my sub count. :) Also going to upload to Twitter, Insta and FB each day. Basically a massive campaign for one year to see what will happen. Let's go! :)

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
for sure. it took me my first year to hit 1k and now over 30k and gain more per month now than what took me my first year, most the short cuts people try to take only hurt you in the long run. your first year is more about learning the ropes than anything.